Fam, I am psyched!
Starting the monice magazine has been such a life-advancing experience. Not only because I had no idea what I was doing when I began last October– Writing a daily blog ain’t no joke. LOL!….But also because I have been blessed to meet, profile and become more deeply connected with new and old artistpreneur friends.
Faced with the continuous challenge to post interesting, empowering and enlightening information, I took the old adage of “It takes a village to raise a child” to heart and reached out to you….And talk about showing up and showing out!
In coming weeks, stay tuned for posts from these guest bloggers:
- Recent monice magazine profile subject and writer, Nichole Christian
- Social entrepreneur and businessman, Terrance Harrington
- Chief Inspirational Officer, Brenda Zeller
- Entrepreneurship Educator, Malla Haridat
- Writer and sister Write Girl volunteer, Antonia Crane
- Model and actress, Tamara Branch
- T.V. Host, Theatre Consultant and former teacher, Brenda Perryman.
And tomorrow, poet and blogger, Tameka Mullins will start us off right with an inspiring Write On Wednesday piece you don’t want to miss!
I’m so excited, Fam! And I know without a doubt you’re gonna enjoy the viewpoints of my guest bloggers.
Let’s keep building our artistpreneur community together!